Analytics

Thursday, January 19, 2012

More Magic Testing: Swiftness

I have been testing the SGS magic stuff a little more. I have trained in Mercurious for several days which gives you the item "Swiftness". According to the SGS website it should increase your running speed and your jump hight.

The spell does not have any special spell effects, so no interesting pictures to post.

Unfortunately the spell also does not seem to have any other effect. It lasts for roughly 10 minutes ... but thats's about it. I cannot jump any higher. I do not run any faster. Nothing.
Maybe there is a special key combination that you have to press ... but this seems to be beyond my capabilities.

The first time I tested it, it was totally buggy. I could not walk backwards anymore. When I jumped I was nailed to the same spot ... I would not move forward or any other direction.
When I tested it the second time, nothing happened.

Did anyone test "Swiftness" and had any other results? How can I get it to work properly?
I'm at a loss here.

HEEEEEEELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment